2016-17 Great Lakes Commission – Sea Grant Fellowship
The application window is now closed (as of Feb. 15, 2016). The scholarship timetable is as follows:
- February 15, 2016 (6 p.m. ET/5 p.m. CT): Application materials from each student are due to the state Sea Grant Director.
- March 4, 2016: Nominees from Sea Grant Programs are due to the Great Lakes Commission.
- March 21, 2016: The finalists are selected by the applicant review team and phone interviews scheduled over the following two weeks.
- April 11, 2016: Fellow selected by Great Lakes Commission-Sea Grant selection team.
- June 1, 2016: Start of the fellowship.
Thank you for your interest!
2015: Samuel Molnar
2014: Bryan Comer
2013: Elizabeth Lillard and Margaux Valenti
2012: Amanda Sweetman
2011: Cassie Bradley
2010: Julie Mida
2009: Anjali Patel
2008: Kristina Donnelly
2007: Nick Schroeck
2006: Erika Jensen
2005: Lisa Butch and Elaine Sterrett Isely
2004: Ted Lawrence
2003: Jon Dettling
2002: Thomas Jabusch
2001: Elizabeth Johnson
2000: Lisa Koch