2015-16 Great Lakes Commission – Sea Grant Fellowship
The application window is now closed (as of Feb. 27, 2015). The scholarship timetable is as follows:
- Feb. 27, 2015 (6 p.m. ET/5 p.m. CT): Application materials from each student are due to the state Sea Grant Director.
- March 20, 2015: Nominees from Sea Grant Programs are due to the Great Lakes Commission.
- April 3, 2015: The finalists are selected by the Great Lakes Commission and phone interviews scheduled.
- April 24, 2015: Fellow selected by Great Lakes Commission-Sea Grant selection team.
- June 1, 2015 (approximate): Start of the fellowship.
Thank you for your interest!
2014: Bryan Comer
2013: Elizabeth Lillard and Margaux Valenti
2012: Amanda Sweetman
2011: Cassie Bradley
2010: Julie Mida
2009: Anjali Patel
2008: Kristina Donnelly
2007: Nick Schroeck
2006: Erika Jensen
2005: Lisa Butch and Elaine Sterrett Isely
2004: Ted Lawrence
2003: Jon Dettling
2002: Thomas Jabusch
2001: Elizabeth Johnson
2000: Lisa Koch