The Great Lakes Commission is located in Ann Arbor, Mich., on the corner of Eisenhower Parkway and South Industrial Highway in the Eisenhower Corporate Park.
2805 S. Industrial Hwy., Suite 100 | Ann Arbor, MI 48104-6791 | Map
tel: 734-971-9135 | fax: 734-971-9150
Directions from Metro Airport/I-94
- From Detroit Metro Airport, take I-94 west to exit 177, State Street
- Turn right onto State Street (heading north)
- At the next traffic light, Eisenhower Pkwy., turn right (heading east)
- Go to second traffic light, Industrial Hwy., and turn left (heading north)
- Turn right into the first driveway you come to, which is the Great Lakes Commission parking lot.
If you are coming from west of Ann Arbor and are heading east on I-94, exit at 177, State Street and turn left to head north. Follow the above directions 2-5 to get to the office.
Directions from U.S. 23
If heading north on U.S. 23, exit onto I-94 west and follow the above directions 1-5 for I-94 to get to the office
- If heading south on U.S. 23, merge onto M-14 west
- Take exit 3 toward downtown Ann Arbor/Main Street
- Follow Main Street south to Stadium Blvd. and turn left (University of Michigan Stadium will be on your left)
- Take Stadium east to the first traffic light, Industrial Hwy., and turn right
- Follow Industrial south and turn left into the last driveway before you get to Eisenhower Pkwy., which is the Great Lakes Commission parking lot
Directions from M-14
- If heading west on M-14, take M-14 west of the U.S. 23 junction and follow the above directions 2-5 for U.S. 23 to get to the office
- If heading east on M-14, take exit 3 toward downtown Ann Arbor/Main Street and follow the above directions 2-5 for U.S. 23 to get to the office